Tournament Sponsors – Melisi Restaurant
Fun, Football and Entertainment for the Whole Family
- Under 7s, Under 8s, Under 9s & Under 10s
Venue: Kings College Playing Fields, Kings College Road, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 7JZ
Quality Italian and BBQ food supplied by the Melisi Restaurant in Ruislip High Street. Enjoy quality burgers and sausages plus pizzas cooked to an authentic Italian recipe with fresh ingredients. They will also be serving grilled sandwiches, desserts, soft drinks, bottled Italian beers, Prosecco and Pimm’s.
- Music from Discoz.com
- Bouncy Castle
- Meet Woody, the Ruislip Rangers mascot
- Entrance – £2.50 per adult, £1 for senior citizens and free for children under 16
Sunday 24 September 2017, Morning (8:30 to 12:30)
Registration from 7:15am
- Under 7s (5-a-side, Max squad size – 8, medals for all players) – CRICKET CLUB PITCHES
- Under 9s (7-a-side, Max squad size – 10, Cup and Plate) – RUNNING TRACK PITCHES
Sunday 24 September 2017, Afternoon (2:00 TO 6:00)
Registration from 12:45pm
- Under 8s (5-a-side, Max squad size – 8, medals for all players) – CRICKET CLUB PITCHES
- Under 10s (7-a-side, Max squad size – 10, Cup and Plate) – RUNNING TRACK PITCHES
Fixtures & Results
- We are using an online system. Fixtures and results will appear here.
Information, Rules and Player Registration Forms
- Download the Information and abbreviated Competition Rules details
- Download the full Competition Rules
- Download the 5-a-side Player Registration Form
- Download the 7-a-side Player Registration Form
Parking & Public Transport
- Please travel by public transport if you can – that way you can enjoy the chilled beer, Prosecco and Pimm’s being sold by Melisi! Ruislip Manor tube station is just a 10 minute walk away.
- Street parking is available in Kings College Road, Evelyn Avenue and Park Avenue. Please show consideration to local residents when you park your car.